Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Introduction

The Daughters of God project is a photography project showing women and how they know they are daughters of our Heavenly Father. Over the past few years, with various trials and callings, my testimony of the love Heavenly Father has for his daughters has been greatly strengthened. I have seen for myself the value of a woman, and I know how sacred and precious Heavenly Father holds a woman's virtue.
I know that testimonies are strengthened not only by sharing, but also by listening and, in this case, reading. I hope this project can reach people and strengthen their testimonies, whether it be through sharing one's testimony or by reading the testimonies of others.

This project is beginning as a blog spotlighting one woman each month, starting in April 2012. By getting followers and links to this blog, it can reach even more people and touch the lives of many.
Please share this blog with friends, family, on social networks, etc.

Thank you,

Shaylee Droubay

1 comment:

  1. If you aren't an avid blogger, you can follow the blog by entering your email at the bottom of the page.

    ReplyDelete